The West Sonoma Coast has emerged as one of the most promising regions for Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Syrah in California. The purpose of the WSCV is to promote this burgeoning region to consumers, trade and the media.
Are you a vintner or grower and interested in becoming a member of the WSCV?
Download the application.
Just want to support our efforts by becoming a “Friend of the West Sonoma Coast”?
Sign up for our mailing list below to find out how you can join.
Goals of the WSCV
- Preserve and protect the history, landscape and culture of the West Sonoma Coast
- Promote the wines, vineyards and culture of the region to media, trade and public
- Increase appeal and prestige of western Sonoma Coast wines and vineyards
- Increase collaboration and cooperation among producers and growers in the region
- Remain true to the values and lifestyle of region in all promotion efforts